Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Happy Anniversary Rox!

11 years ago on a beautiful October 20th, in a place blessed by God himself,  I married my best friend...Oh god that's corny!! It is true though, i mean yes we could never go on "The Amazing Race" unless we really wanted to end up in divorce court. At the end of the day though we are best friends. Roxanne is also a saint, you have no idea, i mean you really don't, for a human being to have put up with me for 11 years...now that's saying something...I always wish that the Vatican would offer up an online application for sainthood...I would sign up my beautiful wife in a second!! All joking aside...tomorrow we will celebrate 11 years together, and it has been an up and down ride, but it has also been a great one...I look forward to spending the rest of my life with you Rox, you are the best, Happy Anniversary!!

Now go get a damn MRI on your hip before I drug you and take you my damn self!!!

Happy Anniversary, Love you!!

1 comment:

  1. It WAS a beautiful day! Thanks for letting your crazy hockey pals share in it! Happy Anniversary, Rox & Chris!!! Hope you have many many more!

    ReplyDelete