Friday, August 5, 2011

Getting stronger...still bored to tears!!

I am indeed getting stronger, getting more movement back all the time, still taking it easy most of the time though, no more 3-4 hour days at the mall for me anymore, but I can get out there for an hour or so...so that's good, it gets me out of the house...I think next week I might try the pool for a bit. So I am getting better but still not in any way healed...that process is a long one, and one i am looking forward to. So there are Hungry Ghost festivals going on, and we are going to try and catch some of that. For those of you that may not know Ghost Day In Chinese Tradition the fifteenth day of the seventh month in the lunar calendar is called and the seventh month in general is regarded as the Ghost Month, in which ghosts and spirits including those of the deceased ancestors, come out from the lower realm. (thanks to wikipedia for that.) There are performance stages around Georgetown and there are operas and plays in celebration, and the temples are very active, so that might be a plan for the day. We also have to go down the fish store (again!!) and get medication for our water to get rid of the "ick" and the "fin rot". so hopefully we can get that done and actually keep some fish alive for more than a week. Anyway, its been a blah kind of week, mostly do to my inability to go anywhere and do anything. Love Penang, just not on crutches!! goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment