Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Better.

So its been a few days since I have sat down to write, I have been taking it easy after the weekend, and my foot continues to swell really bad. So there has not been much happening as of late, Rox has been working long hours but that is nothing new. My sleep pattern is still disrupted at best... I tend to toss and turn from 4 AM on most nights and sleep until 6 or so, everything is cramping so bad by then its time to get up. I continue to get stronger on the crutches, but as much as my leg seems to be swelling I am taking it easy going out. My wrist has also been driving me nuts...it hurts so bad sometimes...hopefully that means lots of healing going on. So I got two more phone calls for deep tissue massage stuff, had to turn them down, but they did say that once I am strong enough they would be back. Today was my sports day with the kids at SE (soccer experience) its going well, but the turnout is poor...everyone said it would be over the summer, but you have to begin somewhere, right?? So Rox will be posting about the Bon Odori Festival that we went to the Saturday before my accident...My memory is a bit fuzzy yet so I will let her speak on it...i know we had fun and ate great food, my memories of it are vignettes though, not a stream of memory.Rox also has an idea for the top 10 reasons why I crashed...she has not shared them with me so it will be fun to see what she says. Things are going as well as expected...I wish this swelling would go away, but for now it is what it is. A great but exhausting day in Penang today.

No comments:

Post a Comment