Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The days are becoming more routine.

Today was a very routine day, other than Brenna having her party at school. When I dropped her off, i made sure that PB&J would be ok, and that her outfit of Jeans and a T-Shirt was ok, she said that it was all fine.When I got back home, I called the bus driver, to make sure he knew about Brenna for the morning, she still seems committed to taking the bus in the morning, she is a brave kid! Pickup was early today, and while I was waiting to get her, I spoke to one of the other Dads that is non working, and he gave me a flyer for a fire walking ceremony at one of the temples next week, we will be going to that!! Brenna had a good day, and talked about all the food she had today, Dim Sum, Haggis, Kim Chee...she at least tried everything! The PB&J on the other hand was not touched, I guess it is an acquired taste! We ended the day with a swim, and I got in a few laps, which felt good. We are both looking forward to our trip to Singapore on Friday. So Brenna takes the bus to school tomorrow, something she has never done, had a bunch of those experiences here!! Good day in Penang!! Goodnight all!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Neilsons!! Been enjoying following your blog since the start and love it!! So glad you're all adjusting to your new home, and getting over the hurdles with aplomb! So far, all the bumps in the road seem to have been overcome with grace and contagious optimism... hope your time in Penang continues to be a wonderful adventure!!

    Miss ya!!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete