Friday, April 22, 2011

Kapitans!!

So its Friday...Duh right! Anyway, Brenna slept in late, I got to run this morning and there was not much to do today. I did some further cleaning of this huge condo, we have not as of yet done the maid thing, terrified I will hire the wrong person. Brenna and I went to lunch at DOME' a little bistro next to the Gurney Plaza, western food mostly, which is good for her. I had a mango juice, which is good for me. We followed that up with a long swim at the pool, I got in a few laps to try out my new goggles. It was not long after we showered and changed that Rox got home. We were all pretty hungry by that time and the call went out for Kapitans, our favorite Indian place. so we walked down to the restaurant and who should be there but Kirsten her husband, she had the kids with her and  Aerin who is one of Brenna's best school friends, we had gone with them to Adventure Zone last week. Brenna was thrilled, I thought it was cool to finally meet her husband, he is a runner and a mountain biker, so that will be good!! they just got back from Thailand, and shared their vacation stories, as we all ate together. Kapitans is sooooo good!!

 
Really enjoyable time with them, and getting out together. We had to get some money for tomorrows adventure, a Trishaw Treasure hunt, it should be a blast!! That happens at 9:00AM tomorrow, so we need to get off to bed early!! That was it for the night mostly, Brenna wanted some Gelato also, and although it is called gelato, it is no Pachugo!! Until tomorrow you all!! goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment