Thursday, July 7, 2011

Busy Wednesday

So Wednesday has turned out to be by far my busiest day during the week, between a morning run, and then having to be at the soccer experience by 12:30 for the sports stuff with the kids, and then my own friendly match afterward. I will talk more about my run this morning in the running blog, as it is more appropriate mentioned there. I will talk about the smokey haze that we have had around for the last week or so, it makes it near impossible to do anything aerobic outside, for me anyway...i end up coughing half way through a run, like i have TB. I am hoping that it gets better soon or I am just going to have to accept it and go out anyway. The Sports skills program is going well, there is one week left of it and then a break for the summer, I have talked about continuing it over the summer and have finalized the plan to do so, I just have to get the information out to the parents, which I should be able to do next week. The soccer is getting better for me, as I have said before, I was never very good even when I was good, so as an adult that has not played the game for some time, I am not finding it an easy transition, I do like playing goalie (I just think i like the challenge of the position) however the advantage is clearly not yours, the net is huge and even if you cover an angle well you give up size. My shoulder and elbow are also very unhappy about the stretching and the diving about...some ice packs have been on the menu as of late. I may have also secured another massage client I guess direct marketing works best. Anyway Wednesday will continue to keep me busy at least through most of the summer and hopefully introducing a summer camp like program will catch on here and may grow a bit!! Brenna got her report card today, she did really well despite a tough go at times. she is continuing to improve in all areas, and really excels in her reading and art skills. She tested well above in reading and at or slightly above in all other areas...that's our smart girl for you, so proud of her for a great year!! another great day in Penang!!

No comments:

Post a Comment