Friday, July 15, 2011

Wednesday and Thursday

Well Wednesday was Brenna's last day of School, now she has almost 8 weeks off before school starts back up at the beginning of September. I had my normal Friday client today as she was headed back to the UK for the summer months. Then I was off to the afternoon at the SE, for my kids sports program and my own friendly game. The kids did show up despite the last day of school, and I was able to get the word out again about continuing the program for the summer. My own game was a really good game also, and I seem to be procuring more clients every week. injuries on the pitch, means that they might come to see me! back home and dinner and a little SKYPE time with nanny. Really good Wednesday!!

Thursday was our first day (Brenna and I) relaxing day, with me sleeping in pretty tired was I!! Brenna has found another Internet program to obsess about, Pokemon has been replaced. We are monitoring this site and refuse at this point to let her become a "member"...chat rooms are pretty scare and in my opinion an 8 year old does not need to get involved in all that. Pretty much a relaxing day as the AM was rainy and overcast. The interesting part of the day was when my phone decided to breathe its last breath. I really loved my Sony/Ericsson Xperia X10, but it had been causing me some problems as of late. I cannot at this time with signs up and business cards out be without a phone. I tried everything to get this thing to come back. I brought it to the Sony store in the mall and there was noting they could do either, but give me the info to send it into Sony and wait 8 weeks...cant be phoneless for that long. Now these are all unlocked phones...no plan programs, as we are not traditional residents. So I went to the HTC store and got myself an Incredible S ($500 US). Nice phone for sure, but I still love my X10. The last thing the Sony guy said was to take the battery out for 5 days and see if the phone does not reset...otherwise it might be the OS that is corrupted...if that's the case I am out of luck!! I am phoned again which is good. Other than that it was a very relaxing day! Another great day in Penang!!

No comments:

Post a Comment