Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Monday and Tuesday

Well every weekday is busy for Rox, in fact there are times I feel so badly for her! up at 5:00AM off to work, home by 5:00pm, then sometimes on the phone until midnight...that is work!! No really,  I have been busy recently, if you can call it that. I had two clients on Monday, and Rox was actually home (it was a holiday). The days are beginning to fill up with massage clients. With another client scheduled for Tuesday and possibly another two for Wednesday and then one Thursday and Friday 7 in a week is not bad, that is if they all show up and i get the two maybes for Wednesday confirmed, fingers crossed! The rest of Monday was bit slow and just a normal day for us, not much to report. So for dinner we had pizza, we were all craving a good pizza hut pizza, so we broke down and went for it!! Yum!!
Tuesday broke with me finally taking care of our Rita problem. I advised her that we would no longer need her services, it was just not working out well. That left most of Tuesday open, except for a morning run, a trip to the wet market, the chicken lady had fresh duck on her table...I came this close to getting it, but i need to know how to cook it first...next week!! My favorite fruit guy is gone too...I have another lady i go to also, but she did not have the pears I love...ah well, that's the way it is with fresh produce. So that left getting some cleaning done and possibly heading to the school for my last guided reading class. Brenna has only one more day of school, and tomorrow (Wednesday) is only till 11:00 AM, which does make getting to the SE easier. I was to have another client in tonight but work kept him so we will reschedule for sometime Thursday. Good days in Penang!!

No comments:

Post a Comment