Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sports day for the gimp!

So Wednesday as you know is usually a busy day, I have the sports day with the kids, then the friendly match I play in, then a massage client at night...so this Wednesday was a bit LESS busy. I did head out to get some play in with the kids, it was allot of fun, one to get out of the house and two to get a chance to see the smiling faces of the kids...all the parents say that they wait all week for this time, so I cant disappoint them. It was the toughest 1.5 hours I have spent in a while though...standing on crutches for that time is rough, than god for my assistant Rhama, she is such a big help!1 I also had another assistant today, Benna Boo, who was a big help too but also wanted to play the games with the kids as much as help...which was fine, she needed the time also! So that was my time out for the day...I got back and crashed hard!! I had a good day today...great day in penang. Moving around better...everything is coming together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment