Sunday, July 24, 2011

first full week of recovery.

So in this time, I have been operated on twice, spent 4 days almost 5 in the hospital, and am attempting to get around on crutches with a broken wrist. Today we have our new domestic help, she was on time and here...that is awesome!! Rox has been fantastic though, as has Brenna. I am getting around more and more, yesterday I went to watch Brenna at soccer experience, so that got me out of the house, but it was also exhausting. I napped most of the afternoon, and got some better sleep last night...I figured out that with the pillow between my knees, I can sleep on my side relatively pain free. So my days are pretty lazy...I try to do as much work seated as I can and get up and walk about with the crutches when I can. I did find a true sports rehab clinic here in Penang that I will check out. I am thinking it might be Singapore or KL though, if I really want to get back on the road and do more than walk. I am still a bit down in the dumps, but it does no good, so better to be positive!! Good day in Penang!! night all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment