Monday, July 25, 2011

Moshi day!

So Brenna's new favorite thing is a website called "Moshi Monsters" she loves the little characters, and although you can be friends in this "game" she cannot friend anyone without our permission, and is not allowed in the chat rooms ever, I mean EVER!! so she is enjoying that for now, but we are going to have to do something to make this an interesting summer for her, with me broken...it is going to be hard. so our first trip to Langkawi is done, that was supposed to be this past weekend. The next one is in three weeks to Krabi...that one we will cancel also...sucks!! I am going to try and do the sports thing for the kids tomorrow, rox thinks I am nuts, but I have no way to get ahold of all the parents so we will make the best of it, I have an assistant Rhama, and she will make it easier. Not sure if I can last for 1.5 hours on crutches, but we will see...So yesterday was another day of nothingness for me...did get out to the porch for 2 hours though, good to be outside!! another great day in Penang!!

No comments:

Post a Comment