Thursday, May 26, 2011

No Show...

So today was the day our domestic help was supposed to start, This is really something that is very uncomfortable for me, I think more for me than anyone else, because I have to be here when she is. I really feel that I should clean up my own mess, I know that sounds juvenile...I guess this is just a very different part of this experience for me. So Brenna got off on the bus fine and Roxanne got off to work, I had a good workout at the gym, and a nice bit of people watching at the coffee bean, I really love their Jasmine tea, I'm sure that there is better tea around, but for now this is my BEST. So Rita was supposed to come by at 12:00...12:00 came and went, no Rita, 12:30, no Rita...13:00, no Rita...your getting the idea...I really hate that our first experience with domestic help is such a negative one, especially when she seems like such a nice woman...Maybe when I cancelled for Tuesday, she thought that it was for the week...for now we are going to see what happens next week, and if she does not show next week or we don't here from her...we will go in a different direction...Now the discomfort for me is rising...I need to just let it go. Oh, I got to watch the lightning win this morning, that was really cool, I liked the fact that our fans threw stuff at the Boston players, not because I think that it is right, but because we have always been seen as a bandwagon sports market, and I think sometimes we are...but throwing stuff at the opposing team puts us with the Philly and New York fans...in a really bad way, but still...I think even if they lose in game 7 this season is a win for them! Brenna got home, she finished her homework, so glad that is getting easier!! Rox got home and we again were in no mood to cook, so we went and got some food, and then spent a relaxing night at home. Well TGIF tomorrow, and a big race this weekend!! Another great day in Penang, goodnight all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment