Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wednesday!

I look forward to Wednesdays, Brenna is home from school early, and i get to play some football also, both are good things!! Got a run in this morning, which was good, came home to the ants in the kitchen, which sucks!! Not like I can run to home depot and get some any bait, or call our pest control people to get a treatment...We will figure it out though!! Anyway. Brenna was home at 1:00, she got her homework done no problem...i am so glad that that is getting easier, wish this was the beginning of term and not the end, we are going to have to re-establish all these good habits that she is finally practicing, after the summer is over. Nina was again nice enough to agree to keep tabs on Brenna for the 2 hours that I was at the Soccer Experience, We are really going to miss them, It is nice for Brenna to have a playmate so close, they go back to the US at the end of the school year. Soccer was fun today, I still stink out loud, but I am getting better at the game itself, and i got to play goalie today...I did not do to bad, but I still have the hockey goalie mind...I still move in small arcs around the goal, and this is a much bigger goal. Still i made some saves, and did not make others...not bad though. It was a good run and a good sweat, walking here is a good sweat for me...I noticed that I sweat a lot, which id good I guess, effective cooling, but its uncomfortable... So back home, got Brenna from Nina's, and she had a great time with Katie, it seems they had gotten a care package from home and it had some of Katie's things in it and she and Brenna had fun with all of her new things!! Roxanne was home not long after that, and Dinner was on the table not long after that, and then it was family game night, and an early night to bed for us all...Good day in Penang today, tomorrow our domestic help starts, that will be very very weird, I don't know if I will be able to get used to that...Well until tomorrow! Good night you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment