Thursday, May 19, 2011

A rainy start!

Up early with Rox, Brenna could not sleep, might have been the rain...not sure, but we were all up early. Rox hates it when we get the morning rains as it always makes her drive in trouble. Brenna hates the morning rain, because the school bus windows leak and daddy hates the morning rain, because it gets in the way of running...so it was a happy house this morning but everyone was grumbling just a bit! So with Rox off to work and Brenna off to school, I had the morning to relax a bit, then head to the gym and face my nemesis (see more in the running blog). Following my workout, i needed to get up to the post office to pay our phone bill, water bill and sewage bill. I really do love the convenience of this "one stop shop" for all the bills, especially since we don't have a checking account and cannot mail stuff in, we could pay online, but we don't have a local account to do that, so the fact that I don't have to travel to three different places is a blessing!! After my trek to the post, I made a little lunch, and then Boo was home, she never went to her after school class, but it was nice to have her home early. She and I took a trip to Cold Storage to get some provisions...A friend posted a really delicious recipe for healthy pancakes that I just had to try, so i needed some stuff for them as well. We also had a visit from Peggy and she advised that we should be seeing our electric bill soon, and we need not worry...I hate to say it, but not only is that EXACTLY what I expected her to say, it also offered me zero relief! Rox will be home tomorrow as we await delivery of our sea shipment, I think each of us is excited by that for different reasons, for me, its the scale...and the movies! A routine sort of day round these parts!! Another great day in Penang!! until tomorrow, goodnight all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment