Tuesday, May 10, 2011

still not feeling up to snuff!

Well boo was home again today, I am very lucky to have connected with the room parent, as i had guided reading today, but could not make it. I also asked if we could get Brenna's homework, which she was nice enough to forward on, I don't want her getting too far behind. She was much more active today and her appetite was back. Hopefully she will be back at school tomorrow! We had a little discussion at the dinner table tonight about school, it seems that Brenna is not all that happy with how strict things are. I know that more is expected of her in the way of responsibility, so we talked about school and the expectations, she seems to understand, but you know our girl, she is busy figuring out a way around it!! Well folks not much to report it was a day of rest for Brenna, and a day of boredom for me. She seems to be feeling better, but we are being cautious, tomorrow might be a good day for her to go back as it is a short day. I do have soccer in the afternoon, but if she has her DS and plenty of cold water, she should be fine. We will see though, I may have to beg off from playing tomorrow...ah well, even a day inside is Ok by me, just looking forward to getting back to my routine, and having our little girl back to her old self!!
Goodnight all, Until tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment