Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Review of Monday and Tuesday.

So I promised not to bore you with rather routine days, hence a post like this where I will cover two relatively routine days and just bring you the high and low lights. Brenna has been fully initiated into the world of pet death...Her last remaining fish, Mr. fins who was doing so well, despite all the other fish taking a powder...he just suddenly dies on Monday..I mean literally, on minute swimming around the tank happy as a...fish, and the next minuet dead on the bottom of the tank in full rigor!! I just don't get it...Mr. fins was a tough one for her to take, he was the last fish left overall and the last remaining fish from the first batch of fish we bought...he actually looked good...Brenna cried for the first time, and we will have to look into what we are doing wrong. I have never owned fish so I don't have a clue, but i never thought they were this hard to keep. I had my usual Monday client, that was most of our Monday. Tuesday, had me headed to the wet market, always an enjoyable trip and the interesting thing about this trip was the plethora of Frogs, yep that's right Frogs...not pet frogs either, cut em up and fry em up frogs...there were three different stalls selling frogs today...usually there is just one and he does not often have many. I have heard that frog legs are good, I would have a tough time preparing them though, so that may be a meat choice that we will have to wait on. the red snapper looked awesome today, huge fish, but we decided to do something different this week...not sure that was a good plan though...The fish here has been awesome!! (the eating kind not the swimming in Brenna's tank till they die kind).Tuesday was another client day, a Rita day (always interesting to see when or if she will show...we are getting some consistency) and a guided reading day. All three things went well, Client went well, Rita showed up and promised to cook for us on Thursday (not holding my breath), and guided reading was fun as always!! So the week has begun well and it has been two good days in Penang

1 comment:

  1. Wonder if the filter on your tank is working properly... I've had fish die suddenly due to stuff that wasn't filtered out of the water. (Especially chlorine!)

    ReplyDelete