Thursday, June 30, 2011

Wednesday and Thursday

So my Wednesdays are now really busy, and thankfully Roxanne has used the day as a work from home day, this coming week though the struggle of getting Brenna from school and getting to the Soccer Experience by 12:45 begins. I took the bike out again today and that did not go well...The Activities with the kids is going great and it looks like it may turn into a viable summer program...I have some fliers out for the parents and for the schools around and I have to sit down with Martin and see when I could do it and the cost. May turn out to be a pretty big deal, since there are few if any summer programs available for kids here, most of them go home anyway, but the ones who are left behind are out of luck. I am having fun playing as well and soccer goalie seems to have come easy...not that I was a very good Hockey goalie, but I guess I was good enough skill wise to understand at least the concept of angles and positioning. Beyond all that, which took up most of my day, the rest was all just down time and family time, good stuff though! Thursday is a fairly light day and again there was no Rita (sick) she was supposed to cook, and we were looking forward to that, but I guess we will have to wait until next week. I also had to cancel my client for tonight as my elbow has taken a crap (it hurts) I needed another full day to rest it or it would have meant no client on Friday. So it was a very routine day for us, Rox to work, Brenna to school, and me waiting for Rita, then doing some laundry so she does not dry the things that need to be hung up to dry. So It has been a good week so far...Rox has a girls night out Friday night and that means Brenna and I get to do our own thing!!Fun for both!! Loving Penang!! Goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment