Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thursday

So today was a bit of a weird day, first off, it was another day of wondering if our domestic help was going to show up...Brenna got off to school, Roxanne off to work, I got in a run, then it was back to home, to begin the waiting...Well low and behold Rita did show up, she had texted to let me know she would not be there until 2:30pm it ended up being 3:30pm, and she did so without any concern it seems, so we had a little talk, first of all we changed Tuesday to a morning shift, so I could get off to school and do the guided reading. then we talked about her being there when she said she would be, otherwise we are waiting and then she never comes. she seemed to understand...I'm not sure though. Anyway she stayed till well after 7pm and did bring some supplies for cooking, and did Brenna's hair very pretty (Brenna liked that, interesting...get the kids to like you and then the parents are over a barrel if you screw up...that is an old game). I had my regular Thursday massage client. that seems to be going well, and has generated 1 other referral and another one after that. so in a few weeks I may be up to 3 clients...not bad!! We got to talk to mom Mary on Skype and mom Pat as well for a little bit. so things went ok today...a good day in Penang!! until tomorrow, goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment