Monday, June 6, 2011

Saturday at the Rasa!

Sorry gang I am a day behind...so I will catch up!! So today we had plans to go to the Rasa Sayang, i had to get my bib and stuff for the race tomorrow. So we headed out, really easy to get to, but i am so impressed with how confident my loving bride is getting on the road, I only wish i could get more time behind the wheel, I am still terrified of the driving!! The Rasa is so nice, 5 star hotel right on the beach in Batu Ferringhi. Picked up my stuff, and we headed back home. We had promised Brenna that we would go over to the mall as they were having a Beta and Guppy show...we thought they might also be selling some fish, Brenna is missing a pet so badly right now, but we are concerned that if we were to get a hamster here it would be just as hard to leave it behind when we went home as it was to leave buddy boy behind when we came to Penang. When we got to the mall though, we found that it was a competition and there were prizes to be won...no fish for sale...they did have hamsters, Guinea pigs, bunnies and sugar gliders...the tears started when we said no...I feel bad for the Boo, i really do...We just cant be cruel to an animal buy taking it in, knowing that we will only be able to care for it for 2 years, well less than two years now. We did find out where the store was that has fish for sale and next weekend we will head out to there and see if we cant get Brenna some kind of pet (fish). We also stopped by a small craft fair at Straits Quay, not too far from the house...Brenna got a little paint by numbers of her Pokemon characters...I would write who they are, but I cant spell it, and they scare me! We  had a really nice Red Snapper for dinner, got it at the wet market on Monday...it was GOOD!! A nice day here in Penang, another good one!! well I will get to Sunday, and then to Monday, sorry I am behind!!

No comments:

Post a Comment