Monday, June 6, 2011

Sunday...

Well big race day for me...covered in the "other blog" www.afloridianrunnerinpenang.blogspot.com. As for the family, it was a relaxing Sunday, not much going on...rox was feeling a bit under the weather, Brenna was not wanting to leave her side, So I headed to Soccer Experience on my own, love going down there! I am looking forward to Wednesday and taking over the kids program. I also talked to Martin about some "clients"  he was mentioning, and he let me talk to one of the guys, and i will be seeing him on Thursday night. My first massage client, exciting!! The rest of the day was spent with some grocery's, and then we rolled the dice and went down to the Hawker stalls for dinner, Brenna can be so hot and cold about food in general and Hawker food specifically. She actually ate an entire plate of Char Koy Teow all be herself, Rox and i got some lime/ cane juice, and then on the way out, got some awesome banana pancakes...a lazy but productive day today. the race was the biggest part of the day for me. We got to talk to pop and Diane tonight, which was good, we were missing talking to them. Ok so that catches things up till today, which I will post in the morning, I am exhausted, and I have to run in the morning. Good night you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment